Are you an IT professional? Can’t find a sponsor? We can help!


Need professional advice? Book a consultation now!

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message


    There are a few visa types that you can use to come to Australia to visit family or friends or just do some sightseeing. In certain circumstances you can mix that with a temporary work (see below).

    Working Holiday Visa

    This visa allows you to have an extended holiday while having a short-term work in Australia during visa’s validity. You need to be a citizen of one of the countries with which Australia has signed Working Holiday agreements. These are: England, France, Italy, Japan, China, Germany, Canada, The Netherlands, Ireland, Korea, Malta, Denmark, Sweden, Hong Kong, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Cyprus and Taiwan.



    These visas are for life partners of Australian citizens or permanent residents. You might qualify as an engaged couple, a de facto spouse or within a same sex partner relationship. The type of visa you apply for will depend upon your marital status and location at time of application.

    Applying for a Partner Visa is always a two-stage process. Once initial requirements are met you will be granted a temporary visa and, after a certain period (usually two years), if you both still in relationship you will be eligible for permanent residency.

    This is a visa for husbands and wives as well as for committed long-term partners who aren’t legally married. To apply for Partner Visa as a de facto partner, you must show that you have been living with your partner in a de facto relationship for a period of entire 12 months, prior to applying for a visa.



    Student visa to Australia is offered to eligible candidates for allowing them to undertake graduate, post graduate, doctoral, professional, vocational, and even school level study programs.

    A special endorsement that is added to a passport that governments issue to students who are enrolled at qualified educational institutions. Student visas are non-immigrant visas that do not require the holder to obtain citizenship. Any prospective student seeking higher education in another country must obtain a student visa for that country.

    Most countries will issue student visas in order to allow foreign students to attend school within their borders. However, in most cases the student must be enrolled at a postsecondary institution of higher learning. Foreign exchange students must therefore usually obtain a different type of visa, such as for temporary residence.



    General Skilled Migration (GSM) program is for people who are not sponsored by an employer and who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia. Applicants must be over 18 and under 45 years of age, with good English language ability, and recent skilled work experience or a recently completed eligible Australian qualification. You are then tested against the Points Test.

    There is a range of visa options under the General Skilled Migration program for skilled workers who want to live in Australia and who do not have an employer sponsoring them. These include options for skilled people applying as an independent migrant as well as those sponsored by a relative, or nominated by a State or Territory government.


    Courses at Australian colleges leading to Permanent Residence.

    Are you looking for a course that not only improves your knowledge but gives you chances to apply for permanent residency ? We are an authorised agent for selected high quality colleges that can make your Australian Dream come true !

    Thank you for helping me tremendously on my visa waiver. Australian Dream Solutions has provided me excellent and reassuring service and I’d like to send you my gratitude.
    Sohyun M., 3-year ban waiver
    Thanks to Bartek’s help we extended our student visa by another 2 years. Thank you for your help in school selection, detailed answers to our questions, professional support & engagement. I would highly recommend Australia Dream Solutions to others.
    Agnieszka G., Student visa
    I would like to say my sincere ‘Thank you’ to Australia Dream Solutions and recommend it to anyone looking for a good agency.
    For last couple of years we have been preparing for the departure to Australia. Our efforts were inefficient until we found Australia Dream Solutions. Bartek was looking after our case and he did that in a professional and reliable way. He was guiding us through all formalities and assisted us in collecting all documentation and checking all the details. Thanks to that we had never problems with having our documents accepted. I would also like to stress that in case of delays from Immigration Bartek promptly escalated it so that there was no delay with our case.
    At the moment I am in Australia together with my wife and daughter and we are enjoying our time here. Once again thank you for making our dreams come true.
    Damian W., General Skilled Migration