So you have found your right visa but you need to include a family member in your application? Maybe your wife wants to join you? How about bringing your kids with you? Today I would like to answer these and a few other questions. Soon you will see that coming together is not as complicated as […]
- Bridging visas – a practical guide
- No health examination for temporary visas from 20th November.
- 5 best jobs for immigration to Australia
- What English is required for skilled migration?
- Skilled migration to Australia – what are my chances ? 1 minute quiz.
- How good is your passport?
- Bringing children while on student visa.
- From student visa to permanent residency – overview.
- Decision ready application. Why does it matter?
- Staying without a visa? Risky business!!
blog introduction bridging visa carer visa chef child condition 8517 decision ready disclaimer expired visa health examination illegal stay immigration compliance invalid visa migration to australia MOFU Parent visa partner visa passport permanent residency points test public school Remaining relative school-aged dependant school fees secondary applicant skilled migration SkillSelect state nomination student visa study subclass 189 subclass 190 subclass 417 subclass 462 subclass 485 subclass 489 Temporary Graduate visa visa application visa breach visa refusal visa restriction index work work&holiday